- Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on when you dress, and the first thing you take off when you undress.
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight, heat and cold. Store your jewellery in a sealed plastic bag in a soft lined box or pouch in a cool, dry place. Try to keep pieces apart, so that they don't rub together or tangle up.
- Avoid wearing rings or loose bracelets when cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
- Don't let your jewellery come into contact with nail polish removers, perfume and hairspray.
- Clean your silver jewellery regularly, use a proprietory silver cleaning product such or a special silver cleaning cloth or solution (always read the manufacturers instructions). Clean the silver carefully and avoid polishing the other beads on your jewellery, such as crystals with an AB finish, as the cloth can remove that finish.
- Never go swimming in chlorine swimming pools with your jewellery on.
Back to Beaded Jewellery Information